Sports: Discuss: Week 2 Fantasy Hockey Rad/Blurg

Here are my Week 2 Rads/Blurgs. Unfortunately, I got pretty busy at work so I didn't write any explanation for them so you just have to trust me.

Rads!
Brian Campbell, D, Chicago Blackhawks
Brandon Dubinsky, F, New York Rangers
Dan Ellis, G, Nashville Predators
Steve Montador, D, Anaheim Ducks
Mike Richards, F, Philadelphia Flyers

Blurgs!
Nicklas Backstrom, G, Minnesota Wild
Nathan Horton, F, Florida Panthers
Anze Kopitar, F, Los Angeles Kings
Mattias Ohlund, D, Vancouver Canucks
Dennis Wideman, D, Boston Bruins

Comments

Lucas said…
meh, wideman got a lot of ice time and had a solid +/-. I got no complaints.
Marc said…
ya, but Boston only has two games this week: (1) Montreal, who has three lines that can score, and (2) Ottawa, where he has to be on a pairing against Heatley and Spezza. His plus/minus probably goes down.

btw, you're kicking everyone ELSE's ass, Lucas!
Lucas said…
yeah but I'm not having the hottest week this week. Bieksa killed my ATOI.
Lucas said…
Also marc you have a spreadsheet for this don't you? Your team looks too scientific to not have a spreadsheet.
Marc said…
i have a spreadsheet, with filters and everything :D

Popular Posts