lisztomania: Five Lists, Vol. 2

Top 5 Thoughts About Week 1 NFL
1. "I should have just set my money on fire" --every fantasy owner who picked Tom Brady in the first round
2. Just like Lebron, I'm suddenly a Cowboys fan.
3. Seeing Brett Farve gunslinging and looking good in anything but a Packers jersey is like seeing M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" on Billboard's Hot 100: sure, I'm happy but it just doesn't look right.
4. Damn you, Reebok! Let Ocho Cinco be Ocho Cinco! I didn't get to watch the Bengals game but I would've loved to hear the play-by-play man succumb to calling Chad by his new legal last name: "Palmer...airs it out for Ocho Cinco...touchdown! A terrific catch by Ocho Cinco and he shows great concentration by keeping his feet inbounds. That's Ocho Cinco's second touchdown today."
5. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's typhoon is caused by Aaron Rodgers' sigh of relief after his first NFL game.

Top 5 Flash Games
1. Desktop Tower Defense
2. I Don't Even Know
3. Boomshine
4. Goldminer Game
5. Voodoo Bowl

Top 5 Retired NBA Players Not in the Hall Of Fame Yet (Criteria for Induction Passed)
1. Bernard King
2. Dennis Johnson
3. Spencer Haywood
4. Paul Westphal
5. Kevin Johnson

Top 5 Rumored Names That Sound Better Than The "Oklahoma City Thunder"
1. Oklahoma City Outlaws
2. Oklahoma City Marshalls
3. Oklahoma City Franchise Bandits
4. Seattle Supersonics
(tied) 5. Any name that actually ends in "s"

Top 5 Hottest Girls in VMA 2008
1. Vanessa Hudgens
2. Lindsay Lohan
3. Bar Refaeli
4. Rihanna
5. Ashley Tisdale

Comments

Popular Posts