Things are Getting Better

Things Are Getting Better - N.E.R.D.



I know I've disappeared and haven't posted ANYTHING in (t5!) for a while, even after a promise I’ve made that I will be more prominent and give 110% all the time in 2008. But allow me to make excuses again. I don’t care who you are but after writing 60 mini-reviews in a span of a month (my end of the year reviews), you’ll become fatigued and, naturally, you’ll want a well-deserved rest until you start blogging again. Plus, after my repose from, as my great buddy Lucas would say, “my little corner of the Internet,” there are a couple of periods where I lost my internet connection for weeks at a time. And then, just when I’m about to do my resurgence post of “Top 100 Songs Since My Birth” on my birthday, my laptop got stolen in my own motherfucking house (there should be an upcoming post about this later, so stay tuned for details)!

Anyway, I’m not going to make any promises anymore because I’m beginning to hate myself for not keeping it. But, this time, THIS TIME, I’ll make an effort. Why? Well, I got a new job (finally!) and sitting at a desk for nine hours a day with music blasting on my headphones will bestow upon me abundant opportunities to listen to more music and write more entries. Hopefully.

Stay tuned for more reviews, more mix tapes, the aforementioned “Top 100 Songs Since My Birth”; generally, way more dedication. I started two new blogs for you to not read, one about sports (here) and one to complain on (here). So just drop by more often in these blogs I keep. There should be new things in these to waste your time with from now on.

Comments

Popular Posts