Ask About Me



Oh hi! I didn't see you there.

Marc Benoza here. Gemini. I go by Tryst when I'm mashing up snippets of music. Borderline obsessive compulsive. A hybrid of Filipino and Canadian culture. Lover of iced green tea, spreadsheets, Michel Gondry music videos, 12-6 curve balls, Pixar movies, advanced sports statistics, Photoshop tutorials, major 7th chords, reality shows, and throwback jerseys. Hater of pickles, saxophone solos, canker sores, Pierre McGuire, greasy tupperware, bad hair days, seafood, hard drive crashes, paper cuts, and lies. Favorite color is the purple that the sky gets sometimes when the sun is about to set. The idea that your taste in music or movies or whatever defines you as a person bums me out. A closet zoology fan. Gives it a 110% when I care. Has a lot more spare time than you do.

Thank you for reading. Go Oilers!

Comments

Popular Posts