(t5!) My Year In Lists 2014: Songs!


By the amount of times my son, Avery, have listened to "Pentatonix Counts (& Sings) To Five", he made me realize that people have had favorite songs as early as the age of one. Here is a list of mine at the age of 31.

Pages: #50 - #41 | #40 - 31 | #30 - #21 | #20 - #11 | #10 - #01 | Full Results



#50: Mr Twin Sister - Rude Boy

"Summer madness, anyone?"
-- A. Bladwin, YouTube

YouTube | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 130,697

#49: Jenny Lewis - She's Not Me

"Obsessed with this song but at the same time does anybody else get major Tom Petty 'Free Fallin' vibes from the riffs in this?! I mean, i love that too so no complaints but.."
-- Rebecca Hunter, YouTube

Music Video | Live Performance | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 3,0555,854


#48: Sharon Van Etten - Your Love Is Killing Me

"This song really helped me through a physically abusive relationship. It really means alot to me, so I hope she reads this and knows that she helped save me."
-- dia mia, YouTube

Music Video | Live Performance | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 854,776


#47: Aphex Twin - minipops 67[120.2][source field mix]

"Where's the drop though?"
-- bdalem, YouTube

Fan Video | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 2,182,085


#46: Spoon - Inside Out

"the opening makes me think of the simpsons. can't unthink"
-- robair9911, YouTube

Fan Video | Live Performance | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 3,326,761


#45: TOPS - Outside

"this should be on the Top Gun 2 soundtrack"
-- squattystx, YouTube

Official Video | Live Performance | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 181,183


#44: Caribou - All I Ever Need

"I love this, beat is so... kitsch, matches the immaturity of the relationship reasoning. I love how the beat breaks down (headphones only?) at 2:01 (spoiler alert!) when he realizes he made a mistake."
-- Charles Dunham, YouTube

YouTube | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 1,740,800


#43: Eno-Hyde - Daddy's Car

"Touch of jazz, touch of soul, touch of an unknown future...and a little salsa, without the hot sauce."
-- Jeff Spicoli, YouTube

YouTube | Live Performance | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 189,648


#42: Vince Staples - Blue Suede

"I couldn't get those Blue Suedes either because the store was out of stock of size 12. I had the money, that's not really the problem. #firstworldproblems"
-- Danny Derakhshan, YouTube

Official Video | Spotify | Spotify Popularity = 1,583,667


#41: Miguel - Simplethings

"I love this song with the exception I do not smoke. "
-- Lia Parson, YouTube

Official Video






Pages: #50 - #41 | #40 - 31 | #30 - #21 | #20 - #11 | #10 - #01 | Full Results


Comments

Popular Posts